In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Responsible: Higueron Resort Sport-Spa SL.
- NIF: B – 93739639
Registered in the commercial registry of Malaga, volume 2604, book 1517, section 8, folio 85, page 43787, entry 10.
- Higuerón Avenue, 48
- Home: Malaga, Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone contact: +34 952 573 964
- Website: https://higueronspa.higueronresort.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner always requires consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific fines about which the Owner will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the website it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data and the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When buying a product or hiring a service.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Account Holder manages with MailChimp.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Holder and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request together with a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, you subscribe to its newsletter — IONOS ESPAÑA — only as described on the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User queries, offer information and product demonstrations. and services of the Holder, including budgets.
For example, the Owner uses these data to respond to messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the products and services provided through the Website, the treatment of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or the contracting conditions.
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment data (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, send orders, provide contracted services and to bill and collect payments. the contracted products or services.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: electronic name and surnames, email address, telephone number and address of a website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. (MailChimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out on the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose than the regulations of the transformed social networks.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information related to the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the page of Cookies policy.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Execution of the contract or the application of pre-contractual measures with the interested party, in order to provide a product or service purchased to the Holder.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA.
More information in: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Google analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information in: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links that the Website contains.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the title is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.